Football Programmes Centre

Ben Wesley
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ben Wesley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenners46

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:39 am 
Post subject: Ben Wesley

Has anyone had dealings with this guy on ebay, user name ben8110, opened a paypal dispute with me saying he didnt authorise the payment, talking just a couple of quid so bit trivial really, but has feedback of over 200 in last 6 months and only left 5 in return...just wondered if other peopel had the same problem with him

Last edited by kenners46 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
roughyedz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm 
Post subject:

It never ceases to amaze me at the number of IGNORAMOUS on E-Bay, both buyers and sellers that cant be bothered to give any feedback at all its just plain and simple IGNORANT
Westbourne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:29 pm 
Post subject:

Its bad play naming people and throwing mud at them without the right to rely. Shake
kenners46

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:34 pm 
Post subject:

Ive sent him two emails and he hasnt replied perhaps i should have added that for you Westbourne
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 pm 
Post subject:

I had the misfortune to deal with what my gut instinct told me was an obvious shyster last week.

I won't name him on here as I have no proof, but if anyone wants to add him to their "blocked list" just to be on the safe side then PM me.

I sold him a nice badge, sent it immediately as per and obtained PoP etc.
Then exactly a week later I get informed by eBay that a dispute has been opened against me, where I read about my unsatisfactory poor service and an item that never arrived.

I had no contact whatsoever from the buyer asking the usual questions, has it been sent yet, it hasn't arrived can you replace it, etc etc. Just an immediate dispute requesting a Paypal refund.

So it all seemed a bit too well rehearsed for Detective Wiggy, so I checked out his feedback and in over 200 transactions he hadn't once left feedback - not once!

So I refunded him and then reported him to eBay for misuse of Payment Protection as my instinct is that I'm not the first, and certainly won't be the last.

It's only the fact I can't actually prove it that stops me naming & shaming the apple.

We've all had stuff that doesn't arrive on occasions, it happens and you suck it up, but nothing about this guy sits right.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: