Football Programmes Centre

sportingold
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
sportingold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatfb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:17 am 
Post subject: sportingold

Not often that I don't pick up something from their auction as they are such fine people to deal with, but, their upcoming end of year auction looks to me the best they've had in the past twelve months (checks bank account).
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:10 am 
Post subject:

Thanks for the heads up. Some lovely items there!

The Thames FC v Crystal Palace programme (well out of my league price-wise) looks to be in superb condition based on the scan!

And the Pinnace album is nice too, if you wanted to frame some Pinnace cards, then it would be lovely to put them against a page from that!
paulobee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:59 am 
Post subject:

Dorking wrote:
The Thames FC v Crystal Palace programme (well out of my league price-wise) looks to be in superb condition based on the scan!

And the Pinnace album is nice too, if you wanted to frame some Pinnace cards, then it would be lovely to put them against a page from that!

I know the Bees supporter that has the Thames v Brentford programme from 1931/32 (Thames FC's first home of the season I think). He also has their last programme as a Football League Club too, at Griffin Park. A quality pair of programmes to own.

The Pinnace albums are nice items too. I have a 32 sheet Blue version and the 32 sheet Brown version. Here are two pages with a few Bees cards included.

Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:04 pm 
Post subject:

Very cool!
The 'large' cards are very hard to find, in my experience it is easier to find cabinet size ones than large!

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: