Football Programmes Centre

any west ham home postponed issues of use to hammers in here
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
any west ham home postponed issues of use to hammers in here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 pm 
Post subject: any west ham home postponed issues of use to hammers in here

I know not much but I don't know how much or if they're worth anything cause I'm an Everton collector and we've got a bit of a collection of west ham homes from upton park/Boleyn ground. Maybe some hammers out there would be interested or could advise on these. Thanks.

76/77. Coventry. 29.12.76.

79/80. Birmingham. 26.12.79.

81/82. Ipswich. T. 28.12.81.

82/83. Arsenal. 12.2.83.

Any advice info or offers even, any west ham coming up to Goodison next Wednesday night can always come upstairs in the Church at St Lukes and have a good look around what we have there and AWAY FANS are welcomed, just not David Moyes still I think that would go down well with Hammers fans now Smile .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
whitenoize

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:12 pm 
Post subject:

all are readily available Bluenose, so doubt if they are worth very much at all.

We tend to go to the Sir Tom Frost pre and post match.

Goodison will be our graveyard again no doubt even with Moyes
DonQuixote2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:50 pm 
Post subject:

Rare West Ham postponed issues I can think of are Vila and more than
one against Fulham in the FA Cup - both 62-3.

Moving on Chelsea and Man United (FAC) in 84-5/85-6. First is very hard to get hold of.
Should have been pulped but a few got out. Sold my half dozen soon after for what was a tidy sum
- should have hung on but hey ho.

Having mates who worked at Maybank Press helped!

Also the hard to get Everton v Man United 84-5 cup final issue
with white cover...again had these but offloaded years ago.
whitenoize

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm 
Post subject:

Blackburn post 62-63 is the holy grail as is Luton 58-59. There's a Fulham FAC from 62-63 that has the correct date played 4/2, which is also hard to find as most of the original dated prog 31/1 were issued at the match. Same for Coventry 70-71.

The Man U and Chelsea from the 80's are rare as stated.

Aldershot in the LC 2011 was postponed because of the London riots and the progs pulped, a few survived.
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 pm 
Post subject:

Thank You for all these replies fella's appreciated. So the ones we have aren't of any use to any west ham fans out there ? I personally think Moyes will take Hammers down and will bring his cloud of doom over you and your club. I understand you want brady gould and Sullivan out but I cant help but think they did a good job till appointment the Scottish ginger prick naesayer of doom and negativity. it might help West Ham when they do come to Goodison cause they'll be a fair few Blues after him and will be giving it to him for the full 90 and the atmopshere in Goodison will be very much anti angry against Moyes so that could help Hammers cause Everton won't be concentrating on the task infront of them. I deep feely sorry for West Ham. Leaving Upton Park was a huge nail in your coffin cause you couldn't beat that atmosphere at times in that ground particularly under the flood lights. Still one of the most intimidating away ends and grounds and atmopshere's I've ever felt following Everton away from home under floodlights at a midweek match. My best wishes to you boys and girls who are West Ham and I hope to god you can stay up but Get rid of the ginger beaut cause he will destroy West Ham from inside to Outside.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: