Football Programmes Centre

Oswestry Town last game at old ground 1988 DVD
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oswestry Town last game at old ground 1988 DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 pm 
Post subject: Oswestry Town last game at old ground 1988 DVD

I have a great DVD here of the last match played at Oswestry Town's late lamented Victoria Road ground - now covered in bungalows. I have many happy memories of watching Rhyl and Bangor City playing the Os in the old Cheshire County and Northern Premier Leagues in what was a proper old-fashioned market town ground.
The DVD covers most of the match against Mossley on April 2nd 1988 along with superb interviews with past players. It's a cracking watch and quite nostalgic even if you've never been there.
If anyone would like it it is £12 including first class recorded delivery postage.
Diolch pawb
Mark Thumbs Up

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: