Football Programmes Centre

Football Wanted - Dave Alexander
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Football Wanted - Dave Alexander

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:40 pm 
Post subject: Football Wanted - Dave Alexander

Just to give credit where it's due to Dave Alexander, whose auction was on Monday and where some prices reached very good levels.

I won one modest lot via a commission bid, received the invoice on Monday evening (from Staceys), paid for it yesterday, sorted postage out with Dave (& Mel) yesterday, and received the items today. Brilliant service and very reasonable postage charge too.

Well done and thank you Dave & Mel.

Easy

PS: see separate thread about one worthless mystery photo from this batch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
colchestersid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:51 pm 
Post subject:

I went down on Monday to bid in person as some West Ham lots I really wanted - a really nice day, free tea and sandwiches laid on, Dave was friendly and helpful as ever and also good to catch up with a couple of old faces, one of whom I probably hadn't seen for getting on 30 years.

Anyway, I won the lots I wanted but only after being reminded what sort of money Headington/Oxford collectors are willing to spend!!!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: