Football Programmes Centre

eBay issues
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
eBay issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrestytheLion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:25 am 
Post subject: eBay issues

Just a quick heads up, had an issue this morning with the new hub with an item that was in the print label and post box.

It was marked up for dispatch but fortunately for me the customer had sent me an email saying he was struggling to pay and was sending a postal order that morning. He marked it as dispatched and consequently appeared without me receiving anything as ready to post. Had he not mentioned it, I posted the item and he doesn't send the postal order then I would be none the wiser and out of pocket.

I contacted eBay who of course saw the issue and said as they always do they would look into it but technical support aren't back till Monday.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: