Football Programmes Centre

Portsmouth History Day and Programme Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Portsmouth History Day and Programme Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am 
Post subject: Portsmouth History Day and Programme Fair

The next Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair will be held on Sunday 29th October. The theme of the history day is Pompey's international players. Entry to the fair is free, but tours of the ground can be booked on the day, but a charge will be made.
For more information on the fair, or anyone wanting a stall please contact me via email [email protected] or call on 0776 100 1079. Chris Gibbs
pompey gaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:07 pm 
Post subject:

Anyone who has a stand at the Pompey memorabilia and programme fair a week on Sunday just to let you know that I'll be in the market to purchase any of the ex- pros charity matches that have been played since about the 1962/63 season, I have a number of these but I think there are a lot more floating around that I don't even know about. Also I need quite a few friendlies from about 1977/78 up to 1991/92 probably about 70-80 in total , anyone want a list I can provide it , must be in great condition though
Thanks
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:21 pm 
Post subject:

Dealers confirmed so far, Chris Gibbs, Mick Hall, Bill Priddy, Steve Byrne and Martin Lane. Space for two more if interested, please contact Chris Gibbs.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:42 pm 
Post subject: PORTSMOUTH PROGRAMME FAIR/HISTORY DAY SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER

I will be a stall holder at the Portsmouth Programme Fair/History Day this coming Sunday.

The fair will be held at the Victory Suite,Fratton Park. Doors open at 11.00am & runs until 2.00pm

My website www.football-program.co.uk has recently been updated been updated with 100's of new programmes from the 1950's & 1960's added.

if anybody wants anything specific taken to the fair either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Hope to see some forum members on Sunday.

Cheers
Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: