Football Programmes Centre

Man Utd press photos??
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Man Utd press photos??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:43 pm 
Post subject: Man Utd press photos??

These 15 small action pictures of Manchester United taken in the late 1980s/early90s came in today. Each measures 15cm x 10cm but they are unstamped and give no clue as to who may have taken them or for what publication.
They are far too good to be 'amateur' snaps and many have obviously been taken pitchside or on the pitch after games.
My pictures don't really do them justice as they are pin sharp and have been taken with decent professional equipment of that era.
If anyone is interested in them I will take £20 the lot including postage.
Diolch pawb
Mark Thumbs Up

manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am 
Post subject:

Hello Mark

I would be interested if still available.

Please write to me on my email address below.

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: