Football Programmes Centre

FAO Nottingham Forest Fans
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FAO Nottingham Forest Fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxes1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 pm 
Post subject: FAO Nottingham Forest Fans

How about this for an antique on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Official.....3358090e9c
stodin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:51 am 
Post subject:

Very nice. I remember phoning the company that knocked down the old trent end to ask it I could buy the "REFRESHMENTS" sign that hung at the back of the terrace. They said yeah just go down and tell them that you have spoken to me and they will let you have it for free. I went down and someone had taken it 2 days previously Crying or Very sad
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm 
Post subject:

What is it that is for sale? I can't open the link, as its Ebay and its blocked at work.
coolascustard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:27 pm 
Post subject:

Trent end turnstyle
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:38 pm 
Post subject:

What's it going for? It must be collection only, and presumably its in Nottingham somewhere?
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 pm 
Post subject:

ForestMick wrote:
What's it going for? It must be collection only, and presumably its in Nottingham somewhere?

It's at £155 at the moment and as it's the club that are selling it I imagine it would have to be picked up from the ground.

Would love to have one of ours from Eastville. Could set it up in the Kitchen doorway and charge the wife a tenner before she could come out.

Gonna be dead if she ever reads this.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
westyorksnffc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 am 
Post subject:

Ah the memories! £205.00 now, other stuff on there too for the Forest Xmas toy appeal, 2010/11 home programme subsription at £51.00, signed Lewis McGugan shirt £165.00, Nathan Tyson boots £132.00 and shirt £113.00, Paul Anderson boots £101.00, Chris Gunter shirt £132.00, framed signed Forest shirt £256.00, Chris Cohen shirt £137.00 and Guy Moussi shirt £127.00, plus around 40 other pieces.

Really, I know it's for charity, but you can buy a shirt from Sports Direct for £35.00 and easily get a player to sign it!

Forest programme guide: www.nottinghamforestprogrammes.weebly.com (a steady working progress, any help or advice gratefully accepted!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
foxes1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 pm 
Post subject:

See the turnstile went for £340.50 Shocked
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: