Football Programmes Centre

Welton Rovers Goalscorer History Help
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Welton Rovers Goalscorer History Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garethWRFC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:20 pm 
Post subject: Welton Rovers Goalscorer History Help

Hello all,

I am working on archiving every post-war goalscorer for Welton Rovers, of the Western League.
This is involving lots of trips to newspaper archives, so I’m very relieved when I stumble across old programmes that list goalscorers alongside the results lists.

I was wondering if any of you all might be able to help in posting photographs/scans of any such pages from programmes that you own.

I’m in the very early stages, so only have the below seasons fully complete so far.

1973/74
1986/87
1987/88
1988/89
1993/94
1995/96
1998/99
1999/2000
2005/06 to modern day

Would be very grateful for any help you could provide me with, or if you happen to stumble across any team photos, I’d also love to have a scan of those.

Thanks very much,
G
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: