Football Programmes Centre

INTERESTING ITEM ON STALL TODAY
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INTERESTING ITEM ON STALL TODAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:31 pm 
Post subject: INTERESTING ITEM ON STALL TODAY

A lovely item appeared on the stall at Newcastle under Lyme Thursday market today. It was something that I had not seen before or anything similar and wondered what the interest would be. When the game had finished the home club filled in their details and a section on the referee and then sent a copy to the League H.Q. Only the carbons were left in the book and this one was for Stoke City , season 1948-49. Lots of names I was familiar with. Dennis Herod, John Mccue, John Sellars, Neil Franklin. Lovely condition but what is its value? Learning all the time.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: