Football Programmes Centre

BRIGHTON 2017-18 trade cards from Non-uk sets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BRIGHTON 2017-18 trade cards from Non-uk sets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnwells

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:45 pm 
Post subject: BRIGHTON 2017-18 trade cards from Non-uk sets

Hi, I collect trade cards and stickers of players in Brighton colours, or listed as such , and believe I have most of the club related ones issued to 2015-16, including MATCH ATTAX.

I know that PANINI in particular issue sets in many Countries of our Premier Legaue, this sets largely only being issued in the Country of Origin, and not Europe or World Wide.

If anyone, or their kids in any Country collect such sets then I would be most keen
learn about them, and if you have any doubles would be looking for 3 ofeach.
john
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
GreatBarrWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:19 pm 
Post subject:

Have you tried accessing the Panini website (link below). Change the country in the top right hand corner and you should be able to see what is produced in different countries around the world. Bit of a long shot I know but worth a try.

http://collectibles.panini.co.uk/home.html
johnwells

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:35 pm 
Post subject: brighon cards

Thank you Great Barr Wolf will try that incidentalyy see that some are out in TOpps USA but appear to include ohers, only want the brighto nes.

anyone got friends relatives in US or canada who maybeb able to source me theses,

thaks

john
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:33 pm 
Post subject:

Hi
There are loads of cards and stickers now you are in the Premier League
The best set will be Premier Gold, these are sold abroad, with big interest in the US and far east
When they come out they are easiest to obtain via ebay.com but do watch out that you don't do large orders that attract customs payments

best place to keep up to date if the FCF - Football Cards Forum, where all the new issues are discussed and checklists and tips shared
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 pm 
Post subject:

Topps USA will release cards probably nearer Christmas which going by last year will be Topps Stadium Club and Premier Gold, there may be a UK release but wasn't last year, the majority will be easily obtainable on ebay when released.

Topps Now cards are released in UK each Monday and available for 24 hours only, print run usually ends up between 30 and 50, info will be on Toppsdirect.com website, usually 4/5 cards released per week, don't think a Brighton one has been issued yet.

Topps have in the past issued Match Attax Premier League cards in Russia, Asia, Vietnam but not for last couple of years although there has been a release in India last couple of years but not the easiest cards to obtain.

Panini don't have any Premier League rights for cards but there will possibly be cards released in other countries, Hong Kong/ China are possibles and other random countries, hard to say when and where with most, I have some Baggies cards released in Turkey and Croatia last season so all hit and miss.

Alans website is one to keep an eye on as he will post any info he finds or is passed on to him.

https://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/

websites - www.footballstickershop.com
www.footballcardsworld.com
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: