Football Programmes Centre

Ebay seller warning Everton programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ebay seller warning Everton programmes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy1966

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm 
Post subject:

Somebody bid for it! Or did he start the bidding in the hope it would start a price war?

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=220521205742
holtie96

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 pm 
Post subject: everton programmes

Hi, somebody will have legitimately bid on these, whether the bidder gets them is another matter. What is frustrating is that my original bid was for this amount and I would have happily paid this but that is another story!
What really annoys me is that Ebay did nothing about this, he should have been banned from Ebay for defaulting on a deal. He is now £40 better off, I am still without that elusive programme, but hey ho, such is life!
holtie96

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm 
Post subject: ebay seller

Not been the best of weeks for me, I have found out that the local auction house that was selling some items for me to pay for my wife's 40th have just sold my prized collection of 6 1966 world cup watney mann beer glasses and a few other bits for a whopping £10! Yes that is just over £1 each after commission, the annoying fact was they showed a photo with one glass on the listing not six!
Hey ho, swings and roundabouts!
Holtie
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: