Football Programmes Centre

West London Programme Fair. Sunday 23rd July 2017.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
West London Programme Fair. Sunday 23rd July 2017.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
les

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:23 pm 
Post subject: West London Programme Fair. Sunday 23rd July 2017.

WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR on SUNDAY, JULY 23rd, at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ.

Admission is £1 and the Fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm.

Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.

Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (District, Circle & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:03 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON FAIR THIS SUNDAY

Looking forward to having stall again at this ever popular fair. Hope to see some forum members at the fair on Sunday.

If there is anything specific that any collectors attending wish me to bring along please PM here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers
Martin
bazzad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:33 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON PROGRAMME FAIR - Tomorrow - SUNDAY 23 July 2017

Hi all,

We are fairly full, as usual, with dealers for tomorrow but here is the usual plea....... If you want something specific please give me or one of the other dealers a call.

I have had one call today requesting that I bring my 1960's and 1970's West Ham home and aways so I will obviously oblige.

It is always frustrating for dealer and purchaser when someone asks for something and the reply is "Yes, I've got those but I didn't bring them today".

Hope to see many of you tomorrow at Emperors Gate (near to Gloucester Road tube).
[email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: