Football Programmes Centre

1940's-50's autographs Midlands clubs
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1940's-50's autographs Midlands clubs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Autograph Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 pm 
Post subject: 1940's-50's autographs Midlands clubs

I received a lot today and it contain a small autograph album with several pages of autographs from Midland clubs, extensively Derrby, bt also many from Villa Stoke forest Wolves and a few from Leicester Birmingham Wolves Leeds and some individuals

The pages back on top each other so sadly if someone wants the Derby pages then they may get the Forest or somesuch on the reverse...

I am happy to divide the pages or sell complete and will happily send pictures if you PM me by individual club or the lot.

I am not an autograph man but would place these around the 1940's to 1950's based on what else was in the lot.

PM me with any questions or email me at [email protected]
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:07 pm 
Post subject:

Now on ebay...

Smile
derby1884
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:13 pm 
Post subject:

Could you post a link to the EBay listing, please? Thanks.
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm 
Post subject:

This is a link to the first of the autographs. I have separated by club so if you search by the seller ID items for sale you will find more plus some pre war Derby newspaper cuttings and a couple of scrap books

Also a signed John O Hare photo and the 1946 FA Cup semi final ticket v Birmingham

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2921.....1555.l2649

I can email you images if you PM me
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Autograph Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: