Football Programmes Centre

Rochdale Homes Wanted 49/50 & 50/51 & 51/52
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rochdale Homes Wanted 49/50 & 50/51 & 51/52

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
upthedale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 pm 
Post subject: Rochdale Homes Wanted 49/50 & 50/51 & 51/52

Rochdale Home programmes required

49/50 Home
Gateshead, Darlington, Halifax, York, Crewe, Lincoln, Carlisle, Accrington, New Brighton, Mansfield, Barrow, Stockport, Tranmere, Wrexham

50/51 Homes
Hartlepool, Crewe, York, Lincoln, Accrington, Tranmere, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Darlington, Halifax, Chester, Oldham, New Brighton, Barrow, Carlisle, Southport, Bradford City, Wrexham

51/52 Homes
Carlisle, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Workington, Hartlepool, Lincoln, Crewe, York, Oldham, Tranmere, Stockport, Accrington, Halifax, Scunthorpe, Southport, Gateshead, Grimsby, Chester, Wrexham

Thanks for having a look

Cheers
Phil
garyspain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:43 pm 
Post subject:

Phil, I can't help with any of your Wants. I require Rochdale v Bohemians and v Shamrock Rovers 50/51 Festival of Britain.

I'm not aware if either programme exists. Do you know anything about programmes for either game?
upthedale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:51 pm 
Post subject: Rochdale

garyspain wrote:
Phil, I can't help with any of your Wants. I require Rochdale v Bohemians and v Shamrock Rovers 50/51 Festival of Britain.

I'm not aware if either programme exists. Do you know anything about programmes for either game?

Hi Gary,

I believe that no programmes was produced for the FOB v Bohemians and Shamrock..
I know a couple of Rochdale collectors and they are still on there lists of wants too..
If i find out any answers i will get back to you..

Cheers
Phil
garyspain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:02 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Phil. Nothing known at this end but thought they might exist.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: