Football Programmes Centre

ENGLISH RIVIERA FAIR, TORQUAY: SEPT 3 (10.30-1.30)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ENGLISH RIVIERA FAIR, TORQUAY: SEPT 3 (10.30-1.30)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:58 pm 
Post subject: ENGLISH RIVIERA FAIR, TORQUAY: SEPT 3 (10.30-1.30)

After a relatively successful Fair at Bath last Sunday, I'm now beginning to finalise arrangements for the English Riviera Fair at No 10 Restaurant, Torquay United F.C., Plainmoor, TQ1 2PS on Sunday September 3 (10.30am - 1.30pm). Admission £1 (under-16's FREE).
Why not make a family weekend of it, and enjoy the sand and sea of the delightful Torbay area?
The advantages for collectors travelling from outside their local area to attend a Fair quite a way from home was underlined to me by a comment made by a visitor to the Bath Fair from Telford in Shropshire, who said:
"It was refreshing to see new stock at the fair with different dealers, really was worth the trip."
I will advise details of dealers attending the Fair at Torquay when it is finalised.
I currently have a couple of spaces available for any dealers or collectors with surplus stock they wish to dispose of. A stand only costs £10, and for that single fee you can have as many 6ft oblong tables as you desire. If you're interested, please email me at: [email protected].
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:39 pm 
Post subject:

Pleased to report three new traders are joining us at this fair this year on Sunday September 3, at No 10 Restaurant, Torquay United FC, Plainmoor, TQ1 3PS (10.30am - 1.30pm):
Roger and Tony Coombs from Cardiff, Mark Addicott from Bristol, and Mike O'Brien-Kelly from Plymouth.
Paul Buck (from Dawlish) and myself are coming again, but Tom Roe is not coming this year - I understand he is going to the fair at Accrington, which is on the same day, and which may involve him in less travelling from his Lytham St Annes base!!
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:56 am 
Post subject:

With summer beginning to come to an end, why not enjoy a family break taking in the bracing delights of Torbay's the sand and sea, as well as enjoying the Programme & Memorabilia Fair at Torquay United's No. 10 Restaurant at Plainmoor, TQ1 3PS, this Sunday (10.30am - 1.30pm)?
Torquay United also have a home game against Chester on Saturday, ko 3pm.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 pm 
Post subject:

This is a very sincere 'Big Thank You' to the stall-holders and collectors who supported the event - it was only the second Fair in Torquay for many years - and attracted an attendance of just over 40, some from as far away as Leeds and Abertillery.
Five and In

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm 
Post subject: ENGLISH RIVIERA FAIR, TORQUAY: SEPT 3 (10.30-1.30)

Many thanks for your efforts in organising the event Gordon.

We had better takings than last year, got a couple of strong contacts, bought some nice items and talked football for hours!! Happy Days.

Paul Clap
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: