Football Programmes Centre

brighton falmer campaign publicity postcards
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
brighton falmer campaign publicity postcards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnwells

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:34 am 
Post subject: brighton falmer campaign publicity postcards

many of you willl probably remember the campaigns of the late 1990's etc for Brightons new stadium at falmer. well it worked and here we sit awaiting Premier League ,, thanks to all who gave their support.

The various campaigns over many years, some more local than others saw many postcards producd with various messagess pre-printed on, to send to those that mattered. I have acquired varying amounts of these cards for sale, leave your email if interested.

john
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: