Football Programmes Centre

2016-17.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2016-17.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2016-17
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 pm 
Post subject: 2016-17.

Massive thanks Sharrow for organizing the competition again it was great though sadly I wasn't.
Both winners have been added to the records and a new section has been started for next year.

Cheers, Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2016-17 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: