Football Programmes Centre

Northern Programme Club
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Northern Programme Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 am 
Post subject: Northern Programme Club

I'm aware there has been speculation on the forum about this club in the past. Well, I have just completed 12 months membership and I am unable to provide any further information! The club has monthly and season awards for example, but no-one ever asked me to vote. I received the first of what was supposed to be regular email updates but never received any more, and so on. My suspicion is that the club is a front that gives the 'committee' access to clubs, programme editors etc by virtue of representing a body of collectors when they do no such thing, but that's all it is - a suspicion. What cannot be disputed, however, is that the club's magazine, Independent View, is a very good publication, so I thought I'd give other forum members who may not have seen it the opportunity to by offering to send one of my copies to anyone interested. No charge, just pay for the postage please. PM if interested.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: