Football Programmes Centre

Finland home programmes required
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Finland home programmes required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhel

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:10 pm 
Post subject: Finland home programmes required

Evening!

Bit of a long shot but has anyone got any Finland international home programmes going spare?
My main collection now seems to have come to a halt so just to keep my hand in, I'm trying to build up a collection of Finland homes. The reason....well, I live in Finland, seems like as good a reason as any;)
I've now got most back to 1999, plus a couple of handfulls back to 1955. I don't need many vs the home nations except for the team sheet from the England game 1982 (don't need the Futari mag it was issued with) and the Scotland issue 1994 + the team sheet.
If you have anything, please let me know. I might have it, I might not but I'm very grateful for any help given.
Not many programme collectors over here so I'm guessing there have been more programmes taken out of the country by away fans and tourists than can actually be found here.
Cheers
Peter
matt blue

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm 
Post subject:

Peter,

I think I have a few....they do turn up in uk auctions.

Do you have Finland v Wales 1971 ?

Thanks

Matt

Take a look at my work in progress !!
redhel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:42 pm 
Post subject:

PM sent
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: