Football Programmes Centre

The National Football Programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The National Football Programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eighteen74

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 pm 
Post subject: The National Football Programme

Hi to all

Just wondering if anyone knows about the history of The National Football Programme.

I know that they operated pre-War (indeed pre-WWI) and covered all matches in Scotland on a particular date. However, I have an issue for a specific match - Aberdeen v Hearts in November 1926 - and wondered whether that was something they did normally. All the adverts are for Aberdeen businesses and there is a column of "Gossip from Pittodrie" on the back page.

I have never seen another one covering a single club game before or since and wondered whether anyone knew anything more about them

Thanks in advance

GC
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: