Football Programmes Centre

Arsenal v sunderland tickets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Arsenal v sunderland tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
certainlynot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:49 pm 
Post subject: Arsenal v sunderland tickets

Applied for 1 adult and 1 jnr ticket for this game on the 7th Nov '09 and was unsucessful . Have already got train ticks to go but now need 2 tickets for the match . Would prefer the Sunderland end but also have the discipline to sit amongst the natives Very Happy ,

Last edited by certainlynot on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
certainlynot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:54 pm 
Post subject:

Looks as tho i'm not gonna get to the spurs game , however ,i notice "Barnet" play Darlo in the cup , cuple of questions for anybody living in North London area , how far to Barnets ground from Kings X and do they have a pay gate on ?
certainlynot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:09 pm 
Post subject:

Went to the Sppurs game , tried to gt a tickt outside but no joy , to make it more difficult , about 70/80 of us had made th trip with the same idea . Moving on , have just bought 2 train tickets to go to Arsenal , will apply at S/Land but hopes wont be high , however if any tickets (2) are going spare i will buy them . Game is 20th Feb '10 .
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: