Football Programmes Centre

How rare is this?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How rare is this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XenoTitan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:41 pm 
Post subject: How rare is this?

Hello!
First of all, sorry for probably being in a totally different forum than I'm supposed to be in but anyway:
Here I have the original first silver plated memorabilia from the European cup final -79 (PSFM 001) Mälmö FF-Nottingham Forest FC match. It's been in great condition for almost 40 years soon. There's about a 100 copies existing if I know correctly and this is the first ever made. Some say this can be insanely rare and collectible but I've never seen another one. What's the real deal with this one? (Uploading pictures doesn't seem to work...) In the middle it says:

Europacupfinal

Mälmö FF-Nottingham Forest FC

Munchen den 30 maj 1979

"Mälmö FF logo"

SVENSKA FOTBOLLSMINNEN

PSFM 001
XenoTitan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 pm 
Post subject: pics

Katja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:09 pm 
Post subject: Re: How rare is this?

XenoTitan wrote:
Hello!
First of all, sorry for probably being in a totally different forum than I'm supposed to be in but anyway:
Here I have the original first silver plated memorabilia from the European cup final -79 (PSFM 001) Mälmö FF-Nottingham Forest FC match. It's been in great condition for almost 40 years soon. There's about a 100 copies existing if I know correctly and this is the first ever made. Some say this can be insanely rare and collectible but I've never seen another one. What's the real deal with this one? (Uploading pictures doesn't seem to work...) In the middle it says:

Europacupfinal

Mälmö FF-Nottingham Forest FC

Munchen den 30 maj 1979

"Mälmö FF logo"

SVENSKA FOTBOLLSMINNEN

PSFM 001

Hello!
I have JUST the same plate with the same text in it. I've been asking also the same questions than you; how rare is it, is it worth something etc. I've been in contact with the manufacturer company in Sweden. They said that there's maybe just 50 pieces of this plate and the material is probably chromed brass. That's all I know. I live in Finland, sorry my english Smile .....
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: