Football Programmes Centre

WEST LONDON PROGRAMME FAIR - Sunday 2nd OCTOBER 2016
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WEST LONDON PROGRAMME FAIR - Sunday 2nd OCTOBER 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazzad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON PROGRAMME FAIR - Sunday 2nd OCTOBER 2016

Hi All,

Our regular WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR is on this coming SUNDAY, 2nd OCTOBER, at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ.
Admission is FREE and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.

Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.

We have a good attendance of dealers and I'm pleased to say that Alan Benedick will be with us this Sunday as he has a free day from his scouting duties (watching football matches that is and not the ging gang gooly type of scouting!)

We may have one table spare if someone wants to come along and sell.
Please give me a ring if you are interested.

If you want me or one of the other dealers to bring something specific along please post a reply here or give me a call on 07887 808102.

Hope to see you on Sunday.
[email protected]
bazzad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:08 pm 
Post subject:

Hi,

I have I have left messages and tried several times to have the future dates for our WEST London and NORTH London Fairs added to the drop down box but to no avail.

Please could someone who administers the site please give me a call as it would be so handy to have the fairs listed.

Any info. would be appreciated.

Regards,
[email protected]
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:36 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Barry.
Who have you tried to contact?

Best bet is to either PM me or email me direct on [email protected] with fair details and I will do my best to get them added asap.

Cheers, Jamie.

Have added this one even though it's a bit late.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:17 pm 
Post subject:

After an enjoyable trip to Leeds last weekend, I'm now busy preparing for this Sunday's visit to Emperors Gate.
Regular attenders at this venue will know that, due to the hard work of the organisers, Barry Dixey and Mark Barnes, there is always a good attendance by both dealers and collectors at these bi-monthly fairs.
If there are any Forum members who haven't come before and who are in the area on Sunday, I recommend a visit - whatever your interest, you'll almost certainly find the trip worthwhile.
Additionally, thanks to the efforts of Alison Lane, there are very reasonable refreshments on sale, which greatly enhances the friendly, relaxed atmosphere at a fair that is undoubtedly an ideal opportunity for collectors to chat, browse, buy and sell in a unique and pleasant environment.
May I also mention that there will be another West London Fair later in the year on SUNDAY DECEMBER 4.
Also, for the benefit of collectors living south of the Thames, there's a fair at AFC WIMBLEDON at Kingsmeadow, Jack Goodchild Way, 422a Kingston Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1 3PB on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6 (10.30am - 1.30pm).
szakacse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:42 pm 
Post subject: Hi Barry

I'm looking for tickets with Romanian teams against English ones, fives you have or you know someone please let me know.
Thanks
Eddie
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: