Football Programmes Centre

Hello from Wales
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello from Wales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WrexhamFan01

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:09 pm 
Post subject: Hello from Wales

Hi everyone

I am excited to join this forum tonight as a Wrexham AFC programme collector. I am still sorting through my collection and it seems as if I have a few complete seasons from random years.

For example, seasons 1977/78, 1978/79 then 1996/97 and then 2002/03, 2003/04 before finishing with the more recent seasons. In between all of these I have between 5 and 10 programmes from the seasons in between. To be honest I am not sure where to start in expanding the collection.

I am currently working on an Excel spreadsheet to document my collection at this point.

At the moment I write a Memory Match column for the programme. I am getting more and more interested in our history and want to get a fuller collection to reflect this.

Any tips or advice on how to extend my collection would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Nathan
Rafehod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Nathan

Welcome to the forum, I have sent you a PM regarding Wrexham progs.

Best wishes
Martin
Rocky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:33 am 
Post subject:

Welcome Nathan.

Are you aware of this superb website? It may provide you with a good reference to help you along with your collection.

http://www.wrexhamprogrammes.com
realred

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:09 pm 
Post subject: Wxm

Hi Nathan

You will pick up most recent programmes you are missing from the programme shop on Mold Road, there are thousands in there for a few pence. If after exhausting the stock in there you are still missing anything let me know, I will probably be able to help. Any advise needed contact myself or Andy Mills (ugate5 on this forum)
Good luck with your collection.

Keith
neilcrewe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:59 pm 
Post subject:

Sent you a pm
Welshmiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:52 pm 
Post subject:

Hello from Wales Smile

Welcome to the forum.

I have sent you a pm
SuzanneBennett

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:51 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hello from Wales

WrexhamFan01 wrote:
Hi everyone

I am excited to join this forum tonight as a Wrexham AFC programme collector. I am still sorting through my collection and it seems as if I have a few complete seasons from random years.

For example, seasons 1977/78, 1978/79 then 1996/97 and then 2002/03, 2003/04 before finishing with the
get more bonuses while playing free spins slots here recent seasons. In between all of these I have between 5 and 10 programmes from the seasons in between. To be honest I am not sure where to start in expanding the collection.

I am currently working on an Excel spreadsheet to document my collection at this point.

At the moment I write a Memory Match column for the programme. I am getting more and more interested in our history and want to get a fuller collection to reflect this.

Cheers

Nathan

Hi from Chester! I'm Suzanne, I've just joined this forum. Nice to see you all here. I think our football (and not only) communication will be great thanks to participants of this community.

Last edited by SuzanneBennett on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:59 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hello from Wales

SuzanneBennett wrote:
WrexhamFan01 wrote:
Hi everyone

For example, seasons 1977/78, 1978/79 then 1996/97 and then 2002/03, 2003/04 before finishing with the more recent seasons. In between all of these I have between 5 and 10 programmes from the seasons in between. To be honest I am not sure where to start in expanding the collection.

Cheers

Nathan

Hi from Chester! I'm Suzanne, I've just joined this forum. Nice to see you all here. I think our football (and not only) communication will be great thanks to participants of this community.

Hi Suzanne
Well, I hope you don't mind my saying but you are a very welcome addition to the community here - a lady!!! Well, I hope you're a lady anyway!
It's a bold move on your part but thank you for taking the plunge.
Rgds
Pete
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:39 pm 
Post subject:

Hi and welcome to both of you.
Hope you enjoy yourselves here.
There are many very helpful people here so you should find some great advice and tips on expanding your collections.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
realred

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:25 pm 
Post subject: Wrexham/Wales

Evening Nathan

We have just re-opened the programme shop on Mold Road. Thousands of Wxm progs back to the sixties, Pop in any match day, sure we can find all your wants.

Keith
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: