Football Programmes Centre

Big Match (Internationals, British in Europe etc) Exchanges
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Big Match (Internationals, British in Europe etc) Exchanges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
programme_seller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:17 pm 
Post subject: Big Match (Internationals, British in Europe etc) Exchanges

Hello, Are there any dealers or collectors that have an excess of big match programmes to exchange? I have many thousands of bulk amounts of big match programmes (all in excellent/mint condition) to exchange on a "like for like" basis.

If you have, and would like to chat about a possible bulk exchange please send a personal message with your contact details and I'll contact you.

Further to add, I'm still interested in exchanging bulk amounts of "general" programmes (please refer to my other ad's http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20148 ).

Thank you.
programme_seller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 pm 
Post subject:

Does anybody else fancy an exchange of big match programmes (Finals, Semis, Internationals, British in Europe, etc),. Many of the programmes available are in bulk numbers and ideal to fill catalogues, websites etc.

PM me your details if you're interested.

Thanks.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:59 am 
Post subject:

Hi,
I have a large amount of CSKA Sofia v Forest, and Dinamo Berlin v Forest that I would be interested in exchanging for other Forest European aways, if you're interested? Just let me know, cheers
programme_seller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:29 am 
Post subject:

Hello, Thank you for your response. I've sent you a PM.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: