Football Programmes Centre

Site going downhill.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Site going downhill.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigearl79

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:08 pm 
Post subject: Site going downhill.

I enjoy this site and hope to contine to use it. However the level of spamming is now putting me off seriously. I like to look at the left hand side and to see what's new. Just logged in and the top four are spam. Add to that the number of spam calls I seem to receive along with pop up ad's oncertian new's site's get's a bit ott. Hopefully soon it will be sorted on here and things can back to normal. It seems thought at the moment, for whatever reason, this site is fighting a losing battle.
wandererpaul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:09 pm 
Post subject:

http://www.footballprogrammece.....highlight=

All ready a thread open about the spammers.....
bigearl79

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:12 pm 
Post subject:

I,ve just noticed that. It goes beyond the spammers almost, as it show's this is not as scure as it could be as I'm sure people who have been reported as spammers seem to be coming back with the same almost straight away and posting again. I'd be amazed if it took much to make this site better in terms of it's security etc.
Dorking

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:04 pm 
Post subject:

It's a great forum and it is very easy to ignore the spammers. Some really great posters and posts to join in with.
bigearl79

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:11 pm 
Post subject:

It can be easy to ignore them agreed, but makes it harder when nearly 50% of recent posts are spam related.
Talks A Good Game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 pm 
Post subject:

I only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and I've really enjoyed looking through the vast number of varied posts.
So far the spammers have not put me off - but I can appreciate how annoying it must be for the long standing contributors to see the site being inundated with this stuff.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: