Football Programmes Centre

League one teamsheets 2016/17
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
League one teamsheets 2016/17
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 am 
Post subject: League one teamsheets 2016/17

I am looking for supporters of other league one teams to do swaps of teamsheets for this season.
If you are interested send me a pm
I can get Chesterfield home team sheets and looking to get away team sheets
I did this already with a few people from this forum last season who I will be in touch when relevant games played
Thanks
Garry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:31 pm 
Post subject:

I can do the same for Bradford City Home ones as well . Is there anyone else in this league than can get away Team Sheets ? Surely we can get a few others ??
Also after a Accrington collector to get me one from the League Cup this season ?

Garry
bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk A website that now has over 7,400 scans uploaded of programmes from 1st team , Reserves , Juniors , West Riding Cup . Bradford Championship , FA Cup , League Cup , Friendlies , Testimonials , Public Practice Matches and Team Sheets
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:54 pm 
Post subject:

Still looking for league one team sheet collectors
bigearl79

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:31 pm 
Post subject:

I should be able to help anyone who requires Scunthorpe United.
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:54 am 
Post subject: League Two team sheets 2016-17

If anyone needs team sheets from Portsmouth this season, or programmes (home or away), if you let me know in advance of fixture I can supply them. They can be picked up at Fratton Park on match day if arranged in advance. Chris
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:32 am 
Post subject:

What a performance to get a teamsheet at Oxford yesterday, went pre match to reception, met with shrugged shoulders and sent to 2 other ticket sales areas without success being told I'll be lucky to get one, I ended up at the players entrance and was told to return after the match, which I did to find the ticket area here had the shutters down. Fortunately the man on security remembered me and asked someone to fetch me one, that person never returned, he asked a further 4 people to fetch a teamsheet, all of which never returned, the security man was very apologetic about the poor attitudes of some of the Oxford staff, in his frustration he asked someone to cover him and he went and fetched a couple of teamsheets for me. A credit to his club compared to the rudeness of others
DySporting

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:16 am 
Post subject:

I can get Rochdale team sheets if needed.
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:34 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
What a performance to get a teamsheet at Oxford yesterday, went pre match to reception, met with shrugged shoulders and sent to 2 other ticket sales areas without success being told I'll be lucky to get one, I ended up at the players entrance and was told to return after the match, which I did to find the ticket area here had the shutters down. Fortunately the man on security remembered me and asked someone to fetch me one, that person never returned, he asked a further 4 people to fetch a teamsheet, all of which never returned, the security man was very apologetic about the poor attitudes of some of the Oxford staff, in his frustration he asked someone to cover him and he went and fetched a couple of teamsheets for me. A credit to his club compared to the rudeness of others

Given my dealings with the commercial manager at Oxford United last Summer your post does not surprise me one bit. Still waiting on something that was offered as a gesture after he went back on an original offer.

websites - www.footballstickershop.com
www.footballcardsworld.com
Superajm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:54 pm 
Post subject:

Posh put a QR code in the team list page in the programme which, when scanned produces a teamsheet half hour before kick off. I'm surprised this hasn't caught on! Think this will be 3rd or 4th season of this!
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:42 pm 
Post subject:

I am surprised at having problems at Oxford with team sheets. As someone who has dealt with them over the past few seasons, I ring them a few days before Pompey play there and pre order the 20 I need from each game for fellow collectors at Pompey. I then go to the ticket collection window and pay the 50p for each one and have not normally had any problems. They must have changed there policy on team sheets this season.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:52 pm 
Post subject:

DySporting wrote:
I can get Rochdale team sheets if needed.

Many thanks for sorting me out with teamsheets for the cup game
DySporting

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm 
Post subject:

No problem, I’ve been asking people about tickets on the message board and at the club - fingers crossed!
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:15 pm 
Post subject:

DySporting wrote:
No problem, I’ve been asking people about tickets on the message board and at the club - fingers crossed!

Do you need anything from Bramall Lane tomorrow?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
DySporting

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 am 
Post subject:

Some decent photos and points for Rochdale...
DySporting

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:25 pm 
Post subject:

The star that is Jack the Kitman at Dale has a complete ticket from Tuesday night. He's going to give it to me at Port Vale this Tuesday
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:53 pm 
Post subject:

DySporting wrote:
The star that is Jack the Kitman at Dale has a complete ticket from Tuesday night. He's going to give it to me at Port Vale this Tuesday

Thanks
Great point at the lane today
DySporting

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:58 pm 
Post subject:

Great point from Dale’s point of view, poor goal to give away really. Game wasn’t up too much to be honest but makes a change from our usual defeat at united.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:38 pm 
Post subject:

No problems getting a teamsheet at Shrewsbury today.
There is a ticket collection desk at the side of the main entrance and the lady there very kindly asked someone to fetch me a couple of team sheets which they did straight away
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:31 am 
Post subject:

be careful for teamsheets at Wimbledon. I went to the complimerntaryticket collections office and was given a team sheet which was black and white with just dates and players names on plain paper. i then saw someone with a coloured team sheet. I went to the Hospitality entrance and asked and managed to get one.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:39 pm 
Post subject:

Praise to Southend Football club
Couldn't make the game last week so rang the club Monday morning to ask to purchase a programme and teamsheet. They charged me £5 to include postage and the teamsheet and programme arrived the next day
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: