Football Programmes Centre

Your Programme Collection
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Your Programme Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 am 
Post subject: Your Programme Collection

There are a few new members on here recently so you can get to learn about some of our older members below.

If you'd like to tell the members about your collection, please email your answers to the questions we ask to [email protected] and ill add your replies into the site ASAP.

• Adam (CarlisleUtdMem), Anything Carlisle United which includes programmes from 1970 to date as well as tickets, team sheets, reserve, youth, books and magazines/fanzines. Also collects big match from 2000 to date.
  • Andy (Andy1966), Post War Everton Home and Away programmes, a few pre-war programmes. Also collects Everton related books, brochures and teamsheets.
  • Andy Butler (AndyfromBoston), Boston United Homes and Aways
  • Andy Sutton (Grantham), Grantham Home and Away (1st Team Only)
  • Colin Payne (Lord Doggett), Watford Homes 1958-Now and Watford Aways 1964-2008
  • Craig McGowan (Craig), Cardiff Homes and Aways, FA Cup Finals
  • Daniel Miller (ToffeeDan), Everton Homes, Goodison Park related programmes, Aways from Championship winnings seasons, Cup runs, 1960s..
  • Darren Hunt (atletico), Aston Villa Homes, Villa News & Record issues and all other matches played at Villa Park.
  • James Hague (James), Spurs (Home, Away, Reserve, Friendly, Teamsheets, Itineries, Fanzines & Other
    Memorabilia), Gillingham(Home & Away), Maidstone (Home), Arsenal (Home since 92/93), Man Utd (Home since 92/93), English teams homes in Europe (EC, ECWC, ICFC, UEFA & Intertoto), FA Cup Finals and Semi Finals, League Cup Finals and Semi Finals, West Brom (Home since 02/03), Ice Hockey memorabilia
  • Jamie Howarth (Past Pirate), Bristol Rovers Home and Away, one from each league side
  • Kenny Sharpe  (KCS), Leeds United Homes
  • Mark Barrett (Barrett), Everton vs Liverpool programmes (home & away) from League + Cup games since 1950. Everton European Home and Away programmes.
  • Matt Charles (mattblue), Cardiff City, Wales, FA Cup Semis and Final, League cup Semi and Finals, Internationals, Spurs, Welsh league clubs in Europe
  • Matthew Collins (Geddon), Swansea City Homes and Aways, Wales, Bridgend Town in the Southern League, Welsh Cup finals etc.
  • Rob Bazley (Preston WCFC), Worcester City Programmes/Yearbooks Home and Away, FA Cup/Trophy/Vase Final Programmes & Tickets.
  • Steve Higginson (arsenal288), Fairs/Uefa Cup, CWC & European Cup Finals.
  • Steve Kitson (smk06), Derby County Home and Away
  • Steven Martin (Dellboye), Chelsea Homes and Aways
  • Tim Morris (Dookie), Orient programmes from 1962/63 (our only season in the top flight), Orient's FA Cup run of 77/78 and the odd Redhill programme.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks to Forest Mick whos just filled out his Q & S;

http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/my-collection.php?id=20
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks to BertD who has filled out his details too. If anyone else would like to just email me your answers;

Rob Dale (BertD), Wimbledon only. Programmes at any level, fanzines, tickets, photos, cards, anything paper, basically.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:14 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks again today to cromwellender for filling out his Q&As. Please keep them coming!

Chris Shingler (Cromwellender), Newport County, Lovell's Athletic, and any match I attend (gotta get that programme in my hand!)
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:18 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks again today to hulldon for his Q&As;

Dave Galloway (hulldon), Aberdeen Home and Away, plus tickets fanzines, etc. World and Euro finals programmes, tickets and magazines etc. European finals. Trade cards (Topps, A&BC etc.) and a few other things, including Olympics Memorabilia!
bpaafc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 pm 
Post subject: Re: Your Programme Collection

Craig wrote:
There are a few new members on here recently so you can get to learn about some of our older members below.

If you'd like to tell the members about your collection, please email your answers to the questions we ask to [email protected] and ill add your replies into the site ASAP.

• Adam (CarlisleUtdMem), Anything Carlisle United which includes programmes from 1970 to date as well as tickets, team sheets, reserve, youth, books and magazines/fanzines. Also collects big match from 2000 to date.
  • Andy (Andy1966), Post War Everton Home and Away programmes, a few pre-war programmes. Also collects Everton related books, brochures and teamsheets.
  • Andy Butler (AndyfromBoston), Boston United Homes and Aways
  • Andy Sutton (Grantham), Grantham Home and Away (1st Team Only)
  • Colin Payne (Lord Doggett), Watford Homes 1958-Now and Watford Aways 1964-2008
  • Craig McGowan (Craig), Cardiff Homes and Aways, FA Cup Finals
  • Daniel Miller (ToffeeDan), Everton Homes, Goodison Park related programmes, Aways from Championship winnings seasons, Cup runs, 1960s..
  • Darren Hunt (atletico), Aston Villa Homes, Villa News & Record issues and all other matches played at Villa Park.
  • James Hague (James), Spurs (Home, Away, Reserve, Friendly, Teamsheets, Itineries, Fanzines & Other
    Memorabilia), Gillingham(Home & Away), Maidstone (Home), Arsenal (Home since 92/93), Man Utd (Home since 92/93), English teams homes in Europe (EC, ECWC, ICFC, UEFA & Intertoto), FA Cup Finals and Semi Finals, League Cup Finals and Semi Finals, West Brom (Home since 02/03), Ice Hockey memorabilia
  • Jamie Howarth (Past Pirate), Bristol Rovers Home and Away, one from each league side
  • Kenny Sharpe  (KCS), Leeds United Homes
  • Mark Barrett (Barrett), Everton vs Liverpool programmes (home & away) from League + Cup games since 1950. Everton European Home and Away programmes.
  • Matt Charles (mattblue), Cardiff City, Wales, FA Cup Semis and Final, League cup Semi and Finals, Internationals, Spurs, Welsh league clubs in Europe
  • Matthew Collins (Geddon), Swansea City Homes and Aways, Wales, Bridgend Town in the Southern League, Welsh Cup finals etc.
  • Rob Bazley (Preston WCFC), Worcester City Programmes/Yearbooks Home and Away, FA Cup/Trophy/Vase Final Programmes & Tickets.
  • Steve Higginson (arsenal288), Fairs/Uefa Cup, CWC & European Cup Finals.
  • Steve Kitson (smk06), Derby County Home and Away
  • Steven Martin (Dellboye), Chelsea Homes and Aways
  • Tim Morris (Dookie), Orient programmes from 1962/63 (our only season in the top flight), Orient's FA Cup run of 77/78 and the odd Redhill programme.

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: