Football Programmes Centre

northampton town v manchester united 1970
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
northampton town v manchester united 1970

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reds4ever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 am 
Post subject: northampton town v manchester united 1970

am looking for an fa cup game from 1970 where george best scored 6 goals in the northampton v manchester united game
grantham

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 am 
Post subject:

So you are just going to ignore your private message then ??

Why can't you post a list on one thread, like EVERY normal person, why start a new topic about one programme ??

You are filling this forum with random new topics and annoying a lot of people, in doing so you are decreasing your chances of anyone helping you.

Simply creatign a wants list with this programme on it and a post on one of the MANY Manure threads would suffice !!

Last edited by grantham on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am 
Post subject:

Please read your PMS

reds4ever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 am 
Post subject:

want it in better condition
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 am 
Post subject:

Right, since your ignoring your PM here is a copy for everyone to see;

Quote:

Mate,

You may have noticed that some of your posts have caused a bit of a stir within the forum community.

Whilst i have found the style of your posts - ie short questions and a new question in each post, to be rather frustrating coupled with gramatical, spelling and "txt spk" i have tried to let you carry on as i believe in free speech.

Sadly though your posts are starting to bother you people so i have to do something.

Could i ask please that if you wish to continue to use the forum then you show a some consideration for others and do not spam the forum when you could use other resources such as ebay or google to find the answers to your questions. THe majority of the programmes you are posting are run of the mill 99p programmes which is what is annoying a lot of the forum members.

Sorry to have to take this action but i have to look after the interests of the forum. If you would like to discuss this matter further then you may PM me back, email me on [email protected] or contact me on 07791418693.

Kind Regards
Craig McGowan

Thanks for looking up the programme for you wouldnt go amiss either, rather than just dismissing it because of its condition. There is a BIN one there for £45 too if you looked yourself. If you continue to post in the same manner as you do ill just ban you as your upsetting too many people.
tommy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:26 pm 
Post subject:

Craig, you are being very reasonable. But there does come a time for action. r4e I feel should be banned on bad manners grounds alone. I hope he doesn’t conduct his personal life in the same manner as his posts on this forum. I can’t imagine that he has many friends. Perhaps he is feeling lonely. ‘Please’ and ‘thank you’ are only small words but they do mean a lot. Sad
Posh1959

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 pm 
Post subject:

Showing my age now, but I went to this game,lived in northants as a kid pestered my parents to take me see George Best. Will never forget the day.

The programme is not rare, its just one of those special moments in life programmes. Before his sad death it could be picked up easily for less than £10, now if you look carefully it can still be bought for just below £20. Certainly no value in buying it as an investment as they come around far too often.
reds4ever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:01 pm 
Post subject:

but it would look good with my my signed george best picture with him wearing a northampton town tracksuite
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: