Football Programmes Centre

I have had enough
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I have had enough
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Major Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wullie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:23 pm 
Post subject:

Jim LFC wrote:
Well said Sharrow. Smile

Would it now be possible to move on? Neutral Neutral

I agree . I have had enough of the I have had enough thread. Well spoken Sharrowblade.
hydemaine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:16 pm 
Post subject:

goonerboy wrote:
hydemaine wrote:
Past Pirate I ask you this can you give him his last chance ?

If he starts to go to defcom 1 I will personally pm him and tell him he's out of order and to get back to talking about collecting.

I guess I'm saying I will be his guarantor and if I fail then there's no further come backs.

I think we all know his quality's in his knowledge and he would be an asset
to your forum.

But I agree the sly digs and put downs have to stop and that means everyone not just him.

I've not been in contact with him as I know he's travelling the country at the moment so he doesn't know I'm even suggesting this.

Can you reconsider?

As you know the guy then if you have questions about things then why don't you just talk to him offline ? Not sure why he has to be given a third chance. If the guy is not smart enough to come back after one ban and be respectful then why would he do it after two bans.....sadly past behaviour is a great indicator of future behaviour. Everybody knows how to find his flickr pages and there are people on here who can contact him directly so those who would value his input can do so offline. The forum was a far more pleasurable place without him and a few other posters reappeared. Lets get back to that and in any case we still have Leslie so if there are any man utd related questions I am sure he can help equally or even better...but without the attitude.

I'm not asking on my behalf I can go round his place at short notice.
It's no about that it's whoever else would like some answers.
I can't recall him being rude to a newbie on here with a genuine question....now some of the established guys then yes he does rub them up the wrong way.
CHARTERHOUSE SPORTS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:18 am 
Post subject: Ray Adler

Ray may have his way's but he is sound and fair and does not gripe when he does not get what he wants, just saying!!! You know who you are....
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Major Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: