Football Programmes Centre

Mullocks Auctions April auction
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mullocks Auctions April auction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Topbidwinsagain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:52 pm 
Post subject: Mullocks Auctions April auction

The auction at Ludlow on 14 April 2016 has a wide variety of football(and rugby) items to suit the collector/dealer/ebayer alike. Some of the auction contents may be summarised as follows--1966 World cup tickets/programme/ephemera, European cup finals, rare Manchester United programmes including 1925 v. South Shields at Old Trafford, Accrington Stanley collection,Middlesbrough collection,big match(including cup finals),football badges,comprehensive football book(including autobiographies) collection from the early 1950s,autographs including early Manchester United plus Busby babes,Shrewsbury Town collection 1940s onwards,football shirts and much, much more. No need to accept my word, go and view on our website www.mullocksauctions.co.uk or www.the-saleroom.com.

Latest News: BY PUBLIC DEMAND: We are holding another football auction in early June 2016(prior to the Euro finals), same venue, and we are open to your enquiries should you wish to sell your collection(or part of) or maybe just 4 or 5 items--it is your freedom of choice.
capetown3673

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:48 pm 
Post subject:

Great if you collect Man U, Accrington or Shrewsbury or Rugby Union.not much else.
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:16 am 
Post subject:

the good news is there is a lot that contaoins a pre season friendly away I have been after for years at Shrewsbury

the bad news is if I win it I need to ship a load of other crap like mugs ....

The lot of a programme collector...still a First world problem if ever there was one...

Any Shrews collectors on here?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: