Football Programmes Centre

Predictor Final League Tables
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Predictor Final League Tables

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2015-16
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:13 am 
Post subject: Predictor Final League Tables

The Ultimate week in the Prediction League was a case of 'as it was', after the pressure became too much for many.

The Northern champions are 2014 winners Gkb, who advance to the Conference Final.

Kcs, Bisphamseasider, Dysporting and NeilP get a week off.

Mattybatty held on to the final play-off spot as Rocky lost.

Minor Play-off Elimination Rd (Mar 27th)

Burnley Collector (6) v Mattybatty (13)
Sharrowblade (7) v JohnnyP (12)
PeterE (Cool v Bigearl79 (11)
Blademan (9) v Karb (10)

In the South, the mighty impressive Sellsell39 advance to the Conference Final.

Pastpirate, Saintclarkie, Bennospire and tufcprogs have a week off.

Despite losing Martino hung on onto the final play-off spot as Greatbarrwolf, Derby1884 and Pafcprogs all failed to secure a win which would have put any of them through.

James73 (6) v Martino (13)
Coolascustard (7) v Flackwell Lad (12)
GfcPaul (Cool v Londonlilywhite (11)
Botanybaykid (9) v DannyRoberts (10)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 am 
Post subject: Re: Predictor Final League Tables

sharrowblade wrote:
The Ultimate week in the Prediction League was a case of 'as it was', after the pressure became too much for many.

The Northern champions are 2014 winners Gkb, who advance to the Conference Final.

Kcs, Bisphamseasider, Dysporting and NeilP get a week off.

Mattybatty held on to the final play-off spot as Rocky lost.

Burnley Collector (6) v Mattybatty (13)
Sharrowblade (7) v JohnnyP (12)
PeterE (Cool v Bigearl79 (11)
Blademan (9) v Karb (10)

In the South, the mighty impressive Sellsell39 advance to the Conference Final.

Pastpirate, Saintclarkie, Bennospire and tufcprogs have a week off.

Despite losing Martino hung on onto the final play-off spot as Greatbarrwolf, Derby1884 and Pafcprogs all failed to secure a win which would have put any of them through.

James73 (6) v Martino (13)
Coolascustard (7) v Flackwell Lad (12)
GfcPaul (Cool v Londonlilywhite (11)
Botanybaykid (9) v DannyRoberts (10)

when ur down among the dead men at the bottom no one even mentions your name cos ur that rubbish Crying or Very sad
still i competed and i never missed a week despite being rubbish.
I am bringing in a new football director for next season and have about 40 quid to find some new blood and i shall rise from the ashes for next season!

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
James73

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:28 am 
Post subject:

Manchesterunitedman1 you are not alone. I may have reached the play offs in my first season and at the moment feel blessed as I fly out for warm weather training but don't be disheartened.

To all of those who didn't reach the play offs without you the league would be nothing, we would have a void to fight for. You are the rocks and foundations, the backs to break, the fortresses to topple. We embrace you all. You are the Stoke Cities, the Preston North Ends, the West Hammers, the Aberdeens and the Motherwells.

You are the dependables and we salute you all. At the end of the day you have helped us all acheive the one goal.........................

...................football will always win.

I thank you. Off for a lay down with a cup of tea and a rub down with the Sporting Life by a dolly bird.

Peace out Easy Clap
GreatBarrWolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:47 am 
Post subject:

Greatbarrwolf are sad to announce that they have parted company with manager William James.

At the beginning of the season the board stated our minimum aim was to repeat last season’s success of a play-off place. That has not been achieved and it is with regret that the board have taken the decision to change things at this juncture. The coaching staff will take charge for the foreseeable future until a new manager is appointed.

Onward and upward for next season.
James73

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:50 am 
Post subject:

Sad day Greatbarrwolf but I am backing you to rise like a Phoenix from the flames next season

I'm available for a preseason friendly if you want a run out under new management
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:25 am 
Post subject: Press release PAFCprogs

For Immediate release

Following a disappointing season, after an encouraging debut season, the board and manager of pafcprogs have decided that, whilst not wishing to succumb to the traditional kneejerk of simply firing the manager because he was rubbish we will instead do the following:

1) Appoint a Director of Football Terms who will be responsible for creating an impressive sounding foreign name for running around like headless chickens lumping the ball to an immobile statue of a centre forward

2) Mr Sleeman has agreed that he will undergo an intensive physical training campaign to allow him to last the full 90 minutes of Klopp style fist pumping and manic touchline grinning

3) We will work hard with the squad to develop a more inclusive goal celebration which will deliver at least three features on Soccer AM

4) As soon as he realises how shit Derby is we will encourage 'arry down the coast as director of bungs, sorry football

Ends
Shotsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:19 pm 
Post subject: The FPC Predictor league

I demand a recount!
derby1884
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:12 pm 
Post subject:

I pinned this today on our dressing-room wall...

TAKE NOTE!

a) this club will remain strictly amateur. No remuneration shall be made. No expenses will be refunded under any circumstances.

b) this club shall remain true to the corinthian principles of the amateur game. Any player found converting a penalty kick shall be immediately substituted and made available for transfer.

c) ignore what you may see on media shows, Our shirts will retain the standard 1 to 11 numbering. Our shirts will have no names, nor advertising. Just the badge.

d) have an enjoyable close season. You are all invited back for preseason training on August 1st. If you get a better offer, let me know.

e) if the current Jordan national team manager bends your ear, take care. Check your parentage. And don't approach him with anything remotely like a brown envelope. If you do, you're on your own.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:25 am 
Post subject:

Firstly, thanks, so far to sharrowblade for the wonderful work put it!

Secondly, well done to all those who have played so far throughout the season. Very well done to sellsell39 for an awesome display in the Southern League.

A well earned week off for me but only by the skin off my teeth. My Predictions have been told they need to predict out of their skin in a fortnight....

Good luck to all involved in the play offs. Sherlock
bisphamseasider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:12 pm 
Post subject:

tufcprogs wrote:
Firstly, thanks, so far to sharrowblade for the wonderful work put it!

Secondly, well done to all those who have played so far throughout the season. Very well done to sellsell39 for an awesome display in the Southern League.

A well earned week off for me but only by the skin off my teeth. My Predictions have been told they need to predict out of their skin in a fortnight....

Good luck to all involved in the play offs. Sherlock

I'll second that, sharrow has put in a great amount work when he has other more important commitments.

And regarding sellsell, that's some achievement to only lose 4 times out of 32 rounds.

I was surprised to finish 3rd because despite being the 2nd top scorer in the Northern Conference, I never managed any bonus points.
sellsell39

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 pm 
Post subject:

Thankyou for your kind words and kind comments regarding my truly memorable season so far - I am very suprised and very humbled.

I suppose there are two ways of looking at the rest of the season :-

1. I was the Southern Champion in the regular season and thats that.

2. I haven't won anything yet and could be beaten as the competition progresses.

Good luck to everyone else remaining in the competition.

Its been great fun again this season, and I would also like to echo the voices of others by thanking Sharrowblade for all his massive amount of hard work every week, especially with commitments elsewhere . Thumbs Up
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2015-16 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: