Football Programmes Centre

Hi, new member, collecting and selilng MAN UTD
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi, new member, collecting and selilng MAN UTD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PABLO76

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm 
Post subject: Hi, new member, collecting and selilng MAN UTD

Hi, Pablo here. Been collecting Man Utd programmes for about 6 years. My collection is 1957/58 season to present day, home, away and friendlies also. I'm a season ticket holder at Old Trafford, I also sell programmes on the side, any collections i might buy, the unwanteds go on again. If anyone has any questions about United programmes, I may be able to help, or if anyone has anythin of interest do please get in touch, chhers.
oldbolt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 pm 
Post subject:

Hi
Do you know how to get current season Man Utd reserve progs without going to the matches at Altrincham?
Is there a dealer that stocks them or are they on sale at OT etc..
PABLO76

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:52 pm 
Post subject:

Hi , yeah you can usualy get them at one of the programme stall at old trafford, do you go, and if so do you know where they are?
oldbolt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 pm 
Post subject:

No i was just interested.i'd never seen them on sale at the ground on my visits there.I collect Bolton res and there's usually 1 or 2 reserves aways at Man Utd to collect depending on how many local cup ties there are.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: