Football Programmes Centre

Chesterfield team sheets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chesterfield team sheets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 am 
Post subject: Chesterfield team sheets

If anyone requires any team sheets for Chesterfield home games for seasons 14/15 or 15/16 let me know as I have multiple copies for all league cup and friendly games.

I am also after team sheets for Chesterfield away games if anyone can help
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:36 pm 
Post subject:

So far i have made contact to arrange swaps for team sheets with Barnsley, Bradford and Blackpool fans(many thanks)

i am after team sheets for the 2015/16 season for Chesterfield away games so far at Bury, Coventry, peterborough in the league and FCUM and walsall in the cup

I have multiple copies available of the original team sheets for all Chesterfield home games for 2015/16 and many of 2014/15

Hoping to hear from fans of Rochdale, wigan, Burton, Colchester, Gillingham, Oldham, Scunthorpe, southend, swindon to arrange for team sheets from the remaining games of the season.

Hope someone can help
cheers
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:17 pm 
Post subject:

There appears to be black and white copies of team sheets doing the rounds being sold as original Chesterfield home team sheets. original team sheets are colour with colour adverts on the back
Museum de Latique

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:36 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
There appears to be black and white copies of team sheets doing the rounds being sold as original Chesterfield home team sheets. original team sheets are colour with colour adverts on the back

I was given black & white teamsheets for the Oldham game by the head og the media department this season. He even came over to the away stand at 2.30 to hand them to me.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:07 pm 
Post subject:

Museum de Latique wrote:
Benno Spire wrote:

I was given black & white teamsheets for the Oldham game by the head og the media department this season. He even came over to the away stand at 2.30 to hand them to me.

I have seen those, they are just team names typed for the media and not proper team sheets. Send me a PM with your name and address and I will post you for free the proper team sheet
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: