Football Programmes Centre

Programme Exchanges Wanted
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programme Exchanges Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Programme Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 pm 
Post subject: Programme Exchanges Wanted

Firstly, allow me to congratulate the "creator" of this fine website. It appears to be a great "meeting place" for collectors of football programmes!

I have, over the years met many programme dealers / collectors & participated in the exchanging of programmes, & would like to continue doing so, with any new contacts using this site. I have programmes ranging from current season league / internationals / English in europe, right through to internationals, finals, semi's, league etc etc from many previous seasons. ALL the programmes i have for exchange are either mint or excellent condition. If you would to participate in large / bulk amount exchanges. please contact me. With over 750.000 programmes in stock, many programmes available in amounts of 10+ of each i have a fantastic selection for anybody who may be interested in an exchange/s. I'm happy to meet for an exchange at a mutually agreed place or use a courier.

Thank you for your time & i look forward to being part of this "community".

Stuart
PRESTON WCFC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:59 pm 
Post subject:

I would be interested in any Worcester City pre80's home and away
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 am 
Post subject:

Interested in any of the following:

Any Everton European away programmes.

Everton vs Liverpool - 1950 FA Cup Semi Final

Any Everton vs Liverpool pre 1955 league or cup games (Goodison or Anfield)
andyfromboston

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 am 
Post subject:

Anything Boston United related pre 1979/80 season home or away, but preferably home.
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:06 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the site, I would be interested in anything Manchester City you may have.
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:30 pm 
Post subject: Progs offered for sale or swap.

Barrett wrote:

EVERTON v LIVERPOOL F.A.Cup Semi-Final Main Road 25th March 1950 ,on sale Buy know Ebay £80 ?., seems a bit pricey to me ,He also has 59/60 F.A.Cup Final Wolves v Blackburn at £50,i obtained mine for £10 and in Mint con to?.
paulo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:27 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Stuart,

I am looking for a few Norwich aways. Do you have a website or catalogue?

Thanks
Paul
Geddon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:35 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Stuart, welcome aboard. I'm interested in Swansea City programmes, mainly homes from the late 50s/early 60s now. Do you have any of these?
sheva

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:36 pm 
Post subject: Re: Programme Exchanges Wanted

My name is Szakacs Eduard, i am from Romania, i am a begginer in collecting programs and i beg if u can to send me a few soccer programms or tickets.

My adress is:

SZAKACS EDUARD

Str.PRINCIPALA, NR.86, LOC.RODNA, JUD.BISTRITA NASAUD, ROMANIA

Thank you very much !!!
My Wants List
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 pm 
Post subject: Re: Progs offered for sale or swap.

Molineux Phil wrote:
Barrett wrote:

EVERTON v LIVERPOOL F.A.Cup Semi-Final Main Road 25th March 1950 ,on sale Buy know Ebay £80 ?., seems a bit pricey to me ,He also has 59/60 F.A.Cup Final Wolves v Blackburn at £50,i obtained mine for £10 and in Mint con to?.

That's WAY OUT of what the value of the programme is.

I have been watching and recording every single auction on eBay for the past year on this and various other programmes and that price is scandalous!
rokerprogz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm 
Post subject: Re: Progs offered for sale or swap.

Barrett wrote:

That's WAY OUT of what the value of the programme is.

I have been watching and recording every single auction on eBay for the past year on this and various other programmes and that price is scandalous!

It's not just me then!!!
Programme Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm 
Post subject:

Hello,

Thank you to those that have read my posting regarding the exchanging of programmes. I'm sorry if i may have not gottten my message across in the post has i intended to. What i am after is meeting up with people with the purpose of exchanging bulk amount of programmes.

For example:- I have alot of England International home & away programmes in numbers excessing 25+ from each match ( most matches ) from the past 25 or so years. I have however, fewer programmes from the other home nations from the same era & would be interested in exchanging with people who may have bulk amount of Scotland - Northern Ireland - Wales ( & Eire ) home & away programmes. Likewise, i receive programmes from perhaps 30 clubs during the season & would like to exchange similar current season programmes from clubs that i don't. I also have bulk amounts of FAC Finals / Semi's, League Cup Finals / Semi's & other big matches from certain matches from the past 25 years or so, but not too many from some other similar matches. Likewise, if you have excess bulk from these type of matches & would be interested in exchanging, then please let me know. Perhaps more realistically for people, if you have excess bulk "run of the mill" programmes & would like a "similar for similar" exchange of programmes ( min 2, max 5 of the same programme ), then i'm always happy to participate.

I'm sorry if i've been no use to the people who responded to the original message, but with such a vast amount of programmes that i have, i'm putting all my efforts into breaking down my excess bulk programmes first. Hopefully my website might just get off the ground sometime this year.

Thank you for your time...Stuart

eBay ID football_programmes_priced_to_sell
andyfromboston

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:50 pm 
Post subject:

Ah, aren't you the guy who bought a car full of Boston Utd programmes off me last summer?

If it is you'll be fine lads, he's a good guy!
paulo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:57 pm 
Post subject:

I have brought from Stuart on Ebay. Always one of the cheapest for England homes!!!

I never buy England homes on the day as they are always cheaper on ebay a few days later and it cuts out the danger of leaving the programme in the pub or on the train, or falling into the hands of a non collector who might bend it!!!
Bradprog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm 
Post subject:

i have alot of ipswich homes from 97/98 to 04/05, and some norwich from early 2000s as well as a few bulk games from some exchanges i done in the past.
cheers
Danny
Programme Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 pm 
Post subject:

Andy ( Boston ), yes, thats me. I could have done with a transit van though, i'm still breaking those Boston programmes down ( you don't want any back do you? ). No wonder you made sure that were at work when i emptied your garage of the programmes Smile

Paul, thanks for shopping in my shop on eBay. Unfortunately, due to eBays new pricing policy, i just put enough programmes on there to "tick over", until i can get my act together with a website.

Danny, i've got plenty of Norwich & Ipswich for those years, thank you. I am however short of Ipswich homes from 07/08 & 08/09. I've looked through your website & see that i can help you fill alot of your categories with programmes you don't have listed. If you are interested in doing an exchange, please PM me a list of the Cup Finals, Semi's, Internationals etc that you have excess of & i will then get back to you with similar programmes that you don't seem to have listed.

Thank you...Stuart
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Stuart, I'd be interested in seeing what Forest progs you have, with a view to exchanging like for like.Cheers,Mick.
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am 
Post subject:

used you on ebay mate. What Liverpool progs u got mate or is it jus the ones on ebay?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Programme Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 am 
Post subject: Programme Exchanges

Thank you to the people who have messaged me, i have returned PM's out to you. If anybody else is interested in bulk amounts of exchanges, then please let me know.

Thank you.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: