Football Programmes Centre

If i could have stumbled upon this programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
If i could have stumbled upon this programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holtie96

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:49 pm 
Post subject: If i could have stumbled upon this programme

Check this out for a 1967 friendly, you could probably pick one of these up for a quid without realising what you had bought!

On Ebay currently 1967 friendly Hastings v Millwall

Item number: 390104883276

Currently at £129!!!

Shocked
dookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am 
Post subject:

Wow, that's a lot of money! One of those programmes where you could either search for it for ages and pay over the odds, or stumble across it in a job lot i guess!
Any Millwall fans know why this could have been significant to either 'wall or Hastings fans, other than the fact it was a testimonial?
lambie the leap

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 pm 
Post subject:

Up to £156 now!!

Reminds me when I was bidding on 46/7 West Ham v. Burnley. Put my max bid in early (over £150) and sat back waiting thinking I had a real chance....till it went to £400 +....
tcno10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:03 pm 
Post subject:

to be honest this happens frequently,

if its not in your collection and you only want a few to complete it then you have to outbid the next guy,

funny thing is that if another appears soon it probably will sell for less than £20 as only 2 bidders went head to head tonight over this amount.

i sold a programme this week for £170,2 bidders carried away again as i have sold it several times before for less than £50 ??? Cool
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: