Football Programmes Centre

Storage
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Storage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barri Twinn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:33 pm 
Post subject: Storage

Hi If i put my programmes into the really useful box with lids will they be ok to store in the loft as we're having a baby and it's due next week so i have to empty my spare room. Or would i need to put them in individual sleeve type bags and then in the boxes??
tackler7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm 
Post subject:

slightfold

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:44 pm 
Post subject:

Plastic boxes even with snap-on lids are not usually fully air tight. It's the moisture which wrecks paper which condenses in lofts because it gets colder uo there. If you sealed up the programmes in proper freezer bags and if you taped up the lids as well you should get away with storing up there hope there are no mice either to gnaw away. Personally I would not unless you really cannot find somewhere else. Good luck with the baby!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: