Football Programmes Centre

Some badges I am having made.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Some badges I am having made.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stechesterfc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 am 
Post subject: Some badges I am having made.

Hi all,
Its the first time I have been on here for quite a while. Just interested to know a bit of info from anyone who has ordered badges and what the going rate is per badge??. I have made an order of 100 Chester badges (was the minimum I could order) and have been quoted at £1.20 per badge so £120 for 100 badges in total. Is this around the usual price as I have never ordered any badges in bulk before. I am making my first payment of £40 today and the person who has ordered these badges to be made in China has said he'll make the order for them after I have paid £80 to him. I'll of paid £80 this time in two weeks as I'm only able to pay £40 at a time due to only working part time and being let down by a mate who was supposed to of gone halves with me on the order. Any help or info would be great.

Thanks,

Ste.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 pm 
Post subject:

Sounds about right to me Ste.

I had a few different Newport County issues done about ten years ago and was paying £105 for a hundred badges back then.
They were made in China too.

They were good quality though and well worth the money.
Here is a couple of them ...

stechesterfc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:37 pm 
Post subject:

Excellent mate thanks very much for the info about them. It does sound a fair amount for each badge and was just wanting to make sure 100% before paying my first amount off. Those look great that you've posted. Like the Stone Island ones in particular. Have a few Chester ones of those in my own collection but them in Newports colours are great. Looking forward to getting mine done from what I've seen of the artwork for them they look really good. Thanks for the reply anyway.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 pm 
Post subject:

Pleasure mate.

Remember to ask for at least two colour variations in your design.

i.e. Get 50 badges in blue & white - & 50 in white & blue (reverse colours).

That way everybody who's buys one will likely buy two, so they have the set in both colours.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:47 pm 
Post subject:

I have had a number of enamel Auchinleck Talbot badges made in the past year, and like yourself have had to order 100 of each @ £1.30 each.

First lot went very well but the last three badges haven't. Will be looking to find someone who will do orders with a minimum of 50 as I'm halfway through a set of our Junior Cup Final triumphs, and have 5 more to go so wnat to enable the fans who have bought the 6 so far to complete what will be a lovely set.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm 
Post subject:

Meant to say too Ste, even though your order is for 100 badges, you normally get a few more chucked in too, I was getting about five extra badges on average, 105 instead of 100.

Check the batch for any "error" badges too when they arrive.
Sometimes you might find one badge in there that's been accidentally produced in the wrong colour.

(the black & white Stone Island badge on the right in my pic is an error badge)

Error badges are extremely desirable to collectors because they are a one-off - a unique one of a kind badge.
Hence they can fetch really good prices from a dedicated collector mate.
Trickys Pins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:31 pm 
Post subject:

Auchinleckian wrote:
I have had a number of enamel Auchinleck Talbot badges made in the past year, and like yourself have had to order 100 of each @ £1.30 each.

First lot went very well but the last three badges haven't. Will be looking to find someone who will do orders with a minimum of 50 as I'm halfway through a set of our Junior Cup Final triumphs, and have 5 more to go so wnat to enable the fans who have bought the 6 so far to complete what will be a lovely set.

I can help you with orders of 50pcs or more, I am the official seller at Derby County so please feel free to get in touch. No problem if you have already sorted something.
Superblue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:29 pm 
Post subject:

I got trickys pins to make some badges for me and they were smart and very good quality badges. I would highly recommend him.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: