Football Programmes Centre

Fake World Cup programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fake World Cup programmes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 am 
Post subject:

There's a seller on eBay from Belarus offering an "official" away programme for BATE's match at Dundalk last week that was categorically NOT at the match, even among the small band of travelling Belarussians. Same chap was offering away programmes for Shakhtyor Soligorsk's trip to Derry City last season too. Both knocked up on a home computer by the looks of it.

As always with these type of issues exercise extreme caution!
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 am 
Post subject:

"Official away" programmes from Eastern European clubs seems to be the new thing then from these chancers Confused
garyspain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:53 am 
Post subject:

seand wrote:
There's a seller on eBay from Belarus offering an "official" away programme for BATE's match at Dundalk last week that was categorically NOT at the match, even among the small band of travelling Belarussians. Same chap was offering away programmes for Shakhtyor Soligorsk's trip to Derry City last season too. Both knocked up on a home computer by the looks of it.

As always with these type of issues exercise extreme caution!

You are obviously correct on the "special away issue." Although now using a different ebay id the seller is the same guy as in the past.

He produces a huge number of items from Eastern Europe.

However some of his claims are indeed correct. Yegor in the past claimed to be the official programme printer for BATE, Shaktor Soligorsk and the Belarus national team among others. For BATE v Dundalk he had the official programme, tickets, all the passes and pennants for sale. He almost certainly did produce them.

I think it is fair to believe his claims as far as programmes in Belarus are concerned. I suspect the "special away" issues were done for the foreign market.

Note he was also responsible for the Armenia v Republic of Ireland reprint in 2010 (close to original). He also did the Bnei v Shamrock Rovers reprint (poor copy of the original wrong size and poor colours).

I suspect a lot of programmes sold from games played outside of Belarus were printed in Belarus.

He has also been a seller of retrospective propgrammes for a number of games in Eastern Europe that had no programmes issued at the time.

Some clubs and national FAs can be generous with their source files. I've been offered same in the past.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:18 pm 
Post subject:

seand

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:35 am 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
7 sold already at a tenner a pop

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015.....23561439ba

Make that 10 sold! It certainly looks like a homemade job and he doesn't even claim it's official. And this is before the match is played so we don't know if there will be an official programme and if there is there could be hundreds coming home with fans anway. Are West Ham fans being particularly gullible here? Or desperate?
Olddutch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:02 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:20 pm 
Post subject:

fcdbafc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:54 am 
Post subject:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015.....1ea3c1f0aa

Please note that there will be NO official programme at the match as Ajax don't produce programmes this season for the first time since the 98/9 season.
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:52 pm 
Post subject:

Belarus fake here. This was not available at the game. Although Gibraltar did produce a programme.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gibr.....2ee58256b4

I do note for some other items he claims they are the official programmes and does not make that claim here. Note his Belarus issues are official (although the special away editions are probably just done for ebay).
De_Duis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:25 pm 
Post subject:

fcdbafc wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-AJAX-v-CELTIC-EUROPA-LEAGUE-PROGRAMME-PRE-SALE-/131596415146?hash=item1ea3c1f0aa

Please note that there will be NO official programme at the match as Ajax don't produce programmes this season for the first time since the 98/9 season.

I have spoken to the press officer of the Ajax Fanclub. There has been some fans who are pissed off by Ajax for not producing a programme. They might do a pirate programme by their own. Last I heard was that it will be a group programme, some for all three home matches.

Keep everybody updated about news from these guys.
De_Duis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:01 am 
Post subject:

De_Duis wrote:

I have spoken to the press officer of the Ajax Fanclub. There has been some fans who are pissed off by Ajax for not producing a programme. They might do a pirate programme by their own. Last I heard was that it will be a group programme, some for all three home matches.

Keep everybody updated about news from these guys.

Just got info from the fanclub, no programme will be made by them.
So even the fanclub is mentioned in this ebay auction, it is not true.

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/2015-AJ.....1ea3c1f0aa
fcdbafc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:48 am 
Post subject:

*bump

Produced a home made copy for every match at the Euros, ofcourse for just a tenner on ebay.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: