Football Programmes Centre

JOB LOT OF ASTON VILLA PROGRAMMES AND MAN UTD, £350 ono
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
JOB LOT OF ASTON VILLA PROGRAMMES AND MAN UTD, £350 ono

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SCOTTY11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 am 
Post subject: JOB LOT OF ASTON VILLA PROGRAMMES AND MAN UTD, £350 ono

ABOUT 150 ASTON VILLA PROGRAMMES ALL IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
MOST OF HAVE BEEN SIGNED FROM THE 2004-2005 AND 2006 SEASON,

AROUND 50 MAN UNITED PROGRAMMES MOST OF WHICH HAVE BEEN SIGNED BY THE TEAM, FROM 2004 SEASON UP UNTIL THE 2008 SEASON.

ALSO I HAVE THE F.A CUP FINAL PROGRAMME THE FIRST ONE AT THE NEW WEMBLEY IN GREAT CONDITION.

3X FA CUP SEMI FINAL PROGRAMMES FROM THE 2006 SEASON BETWEEN MIDDLESBROUGH AND WEST HAM, 1 OF THE PROGRAMME HAS BEEN SIGNED BY AROUND 10 WEST HAM PLAYERS AND 8 MIDDLESBROUGH PLAYERS INCLUDING STEVE MCLAREN.

I HAVE 2 COMMUNITY SHIELD PROGRAMMES BETWEEN PORTSMOUTH AND MAN UNITED, AND CHELSEA VS MAN UNITED

OTHERS INCLUDE A PROGRAMME SIGNED BY SIR BOBBY ROBSON FROM THE NEWCASTLE ASTON VILLA MATCH IN 2004.
A LIMITED EDITION ASTON VILLA PROGRAMME FROM WHEN THEY PLAYED AJAX IN THE UEFA CUP LAST YEAR, THAT HAS BEEN SIGNED BY MARCO VAN BASTEN!

SOME OF THE AUTOGRAPHS THAT ARE IN THE VILLA PROGRAMMES AND MAN UNITED PROGRAMMES INCLUDE, JOSE MOURINHO, CRISTIANO RONALDO, WAYNE ROONEY, JOLEAN LESCOTT AND THATS JUST A FEW THERE IS LOADS MORE.

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME! THANKS
SCOTT

Last edited by SCOTTY11 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dellboye

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 am 
Post subject:

IS THERE REALLY A NEED TO WRITE YOUR WHOLE POST IN CAPITALS. Also how come you are selling up?
SCOTTY11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 am 
Post subject:

Not really but who cares, and basically because there just sat in the house in boxes, and i thought somebody might be interested in taking them off my hands.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:03 pm 
Post subject:

How many programmes in total?
SCOTTY11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:35 pm 
Post subject:

sorry i thought there were around 300 but i have just counted and there are 195 programmes most of which are aston villa, and a few man united, including f.a cup semi finals and f.a cup finals
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 pm 
Post subject:

£500 is way off the mark then mate. You'd be looking at between £150 - £200 for those.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: