Football Programmes Centre

June
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
June

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> A programme from this day in history
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:14 pm 
Post subject: June

Ok, I'll kick things off.... if we can get through June and July the rest of the year will be a piece of cake!

JUNE 5
Ireland v Germany, 2002 World Cup, the really rather lovely A3 Asahi Shimbun issue that was available for alll matches played in Japan. Well, this is the top half of it anyway, my scanner's only so big! Two of Europe's most prolific ever goalscorers, Klose and Keane, exchange goals in a dramatic 1-1 draw.

bisphamseasider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:23 pm 
Post subject:

Not that it matters too much but I think sharrow had said that this was to start on 1st July. Probably in order to give people a chance to prepare some items.

http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=114665#114665
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> A programme from this day in history All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: