Football Programmes Centre

dublin programme fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
dublin programme fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmurmur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 pm 
Post subject: dublin programme fair

dublin programme fair may 31st from 10am to 2 pm, in st andrews resource centre pearse st dublin 2 (across road from maldron hotel pearse st) admission e2 children free. great chance for anyone over for the weekend to add to their collection.
garyspain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:36 am 
Post subject:

more details here

IRISH FOOTBALL PROGRAMME CLUB

ANNUAL PROGRAMME FAIR

Programmes, Tickets, Books, Badges and other
Football Memorabilia

SUNDAY 31st May

10.00am – 2.00pm

St ANDREWS RESOURCE CENTRE,
(Corner of Macken Street and Pearse Street)
PEARSE STREET,
DUBLIN 2
[/img]
garyspain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:38 am 
Post subject:

Still space available if anybody is interested in taking a stall.
seand

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:17 pm 
Post subject:

A quick bump for the Dublin fair on Sunday
Sir Moses Hill

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:49 pm 
Post subject:

Are there many folks that do the double: Belfast fair on Saturday and Dublin fair on Sunday?

If my southern brethern would keep an eye out for any interesting Glens items in Dublin it would be greatly appreciated.
garyspain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:49 pm 
Post subject:

Sir Moses Hill wrote:
Are there many folks that do the double: Belfast fair on Saturday and Dublin fair on Sunday?

If my southern brethern would keep an eye out for any interesting Glens items in Dublin it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be at both but just a stall in Dublin.

Lester Wood will have a stall at both. John Duffy normally does. Paddy Murray often goes north as well. Not sure this year.

There are always a few from south of the border and likewise some come in the opposite direction often including the husband of a former Glentoran secretary.

If there is anything in particular you are looking for played south of the border I can keep an eye out.
Sir Moses Hill

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:02 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
Sir Moses Hill wrote:

I'll be at both but just a stall in Dublin.

Lester Wood will have a stall at both. John Duffy normally does. Paddy Murray often goes north as well. Not sure this year.

There are always a few from south of the border and likewise some come in the opposite direction often including the husband of a former Glentoran secretary.

If there is anything in particular you are looking for played south of the border I can keep an eye out.

JS? I saw him at the Oval while home a few months ago and he was recalling a boozy Irish Cup celebratory night in 2000 or 2001. I must admit his memory of the evening is better than mine. I have better recollection of the hangover. I was also sitting close to JS in Silkeborg in 2001 when Mark Glendinning bundled in a late equaliser against FC Midtyjlland. I remember JS telling me it was his 11th or 12th European away with Glentoran and his first time to see us score.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: