Football Programmes Centre

MASSIVE NASL AND MISL Programs and Media Guides for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MASSIVE NASL AND MISL Programs and Media Guides for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NASLCOLLECTOR

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:48 am 
Post subject: MASSIVE NASL AND MISL Programs and Media Guides for sale

Hello from Athens,Greece,its Nick V here,this is my first post,on your great Forum board,

I have many many many North American Soccer League and Major Indoor Soccer League programs and team media guides for sale.

The collection spans from the mid 70's to the mid ot late 80's

All NASL AND MISL teams are represented here,all in very good condition.

The collection consists of over 600 pieces of publications,

Interested in selling as one whole lot,it would be a great instant collection for someone to enjoy and to reminice.It is one of the most comprehensive collections put together.

If interested please contact me [email protected],

Thanks

Nicl
bestie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:18 pm 
Post subject:

Hi

Saw your advert for nasl programmes. I am specifically interested in Los Angeles Aztecs 1976, 1977 and 1978. Fort Lauderdale Strikers 1978 and 1979 and San Jose Earthquakes 1980 and 1981 as well as the indoor league for San Jose 1980-1981. My specific interest is in the games played by George Best. I am looking to complete my collection. So far I have no programmes for his time in America. Could you let me know how much you want for your collection and how many of the programmes I am interested in are in that collection. Also if you know of anywhere else I may be able to acquire those programmes could you let me know please.

Regards
Bernard Martin
U.K.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: