Football Programmes Centre

THE GREAT LANCS FAIR 29th March
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THE GREAT LANCS FAIR 29th March
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:30 pm 
Post subject:

This is the 2nd image from Manchester United https://flic.kr/p/rTExjr

insults on a postcard please Wave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Jim LFC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

Fascinating! Thanks for sharing. Thumbs Up
treble99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 pm 
Post subject:

quality items from the golden era of the FA Cup

For your enjoyment here is a handwritten letter from Manchester United from 1904
This gives the manager authority to vote on behalf of the club
Manchester United are only two seasons old and playing at Bank Street Clayton
This unique letter is or the purists i believe
the signature from the chairman is legally sealed by signing over a stamp
Good job none of this forums fish ad chip shop merchants are around as the stamp would have been jibbed
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:05 pm 
Post subject:

treble99 wrote:
quality items from the golden era of the FA Cup

For your enjoyment here is a handwritten letter from Manchester United from 1904
This gives the manager authority to vote on behalf of the club
Manchester United are only two seasons old and playing at Bank Street Clayton
This unique letter is or the purists i believe
the signature from the chairman is legally sealed by signing over a stamp
Good job none of this forums fish ad chip shop merchants are around as the stamp would have been jibbed

crackin item Treble, now THAT has to be worth a tenner for sure-I will just ask the wife if she will allow me to buy it Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
BAZZABAGGIES

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry about that.

I know you can give it, but i forgot you cannot take it.

Last edited by BAZZABAGGIES on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 pm 
Post subject:

[quote="BAZZABAGGIES"]When is the next Manchester United Football memorabilia auction coming up featuring The Leslie Millman collection The last one was 15 years ago. Very Happy[/quote

Why would you post such a nasty snide comment? because I had to sell my collection to sort out a divorce and I lost my home as well-where do you get off in bringing that up 15 years later, it strikes me that as I was left with virtually nothing collection wise and have built it back up to way way past the top level it was then as well as my life, it can only be determined that you are one of those jealous bastards I referred too recently.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:35 pm 
Post subject:

BAZZABAGGIES wrote:
When is the next Manchester United Football memorabilia auction coming up featuring The Leslie Millman collection The last one was 15 years ago. Very Happy

Uncalled for Bazza.

Please give it a rest.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 pm 
Post subject:

pastpirate wrote:
BAZZABAGGIES wrote:
When is the next Manchester United Football memorabilia auction coming up featuring The Leslie Millman collection The last one was 15 years ago. Very Happy

Uncalled for Bazza.

Please give it a rest.

Bazza,

I don't spend much time on here any more and Jamie does a brilliant job administering the board.

I have been reading every now and again for the last few months (since there was a spam issue) and if even I get annoyed by your constant messages putting people down, I can only imagine how people who view the forum every day must feel.

This forum is the only place online for people who enjoy collecting programmes to speak openly with other like minded people and I will not let you destroy it as so many people have spent years growing a great community.

I will fully support whatever action Jamie thinks is best, but I know what I would do and if anyone has a problem with that they can call me on 07791 418693.

Kind regards
Craig
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: