Football Programmes Centre

Peterborough v Newcastle, LC2, 23.9.09
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Peterborough v Newcastle, LC2, 23.9.09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForestMick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm 
Post subject: Peterborough v Newcastle, LC2, 23.9.09

Hi All,
A mate of mine went to the game last night, and couldn't get a programme, as he was told that they were only sold in the town centre!! Has anyone got a spare? Please let me know, as he is really keen to get hold of one, cheers, Mick.
footysale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm 
Post subject:

sorry to say i got someone to get mine so aint got a spare. This may help though:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peterbor.....286.c0.m14
OldburyWBA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm 
Post subject:

Can believe they were only sold in town centre, when we played there a few weeks ago there were sellers everywhere outside the ground.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for that, I've just bid on it, but the other guy bidding seems to really want it - got over two days left and has gone from 99p to over £3 in a couple of minutes.

To be fair, teh lad I'm talking about loves Newcastle, but he don't go to many games, as he plays rugby on Saturdays, so there probs were loads on sale round the ground, he just didnt know where to look!
OldburyWBA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm 
Post subject:

Give it a few days and you should see a few more appear at sensible prices or they do have a programme shop of some sort at Peterborough, only noticed it walking past when we played them , never had chance to have a good look at it though to see what they offer.
speedykev

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 pm 
Post subject:

Programmes were sold around the ground both by programme sellers and in the club shop.

I'll next be visiting London Road next Tuesday (29th). Drop me a email just before then if you still have not obtained one and i'll try and sort one out for you.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:41 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Kev, if I don't get one before next Tuesday, I'll be in touch. Like Oldbury said, they'll probably pop up on ebay in the next week or so at a more reasonable price.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: