Football Programmes Centre

Blackburn Rovers v Workington League Cup 64/5
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blackburn Rovers v Workington League Cup 64/5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruud Van Driver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:55 pm 
Post subject: Blackburn Rovers v Workington League Cup 64/5

One of these (not mine - my copy is pictured) has recently gone unsold twice over a period of two months on eBay at £99.99 - Does anyone have an idea of its true value please?

Thank you
blueshearer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:20 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Ruud
Probably worth about £10-15 at the moment. Its not one of the rare Blackburn single sheet programmes from the 60s. Those are the Wrexham, Leeds, Rotherham and Northampton ones.

Bernie
Ruud Van Driver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:50 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you Bernie, very good of you despite it being a bit less than I expected! Never mind.

Whilst you are there, and this is probably a bit of a daft question...Why did Blackburn issue early 60's programmes on a nice thick glossy almost card like paper as well as a much thinner paper for the same game? Seems a bit odd - The thicker ones seem really good quality.

Thanks again,

Mal
blueshearer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:21 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Ruud
I cant give you a definite answer. I have a few of those glossier ones but also the poorer quality paper ones for the same game. Its a guess but the glossier ones may have been for directors or those in the posh seats, not that there were many of those in the old Ewood Park.

Bernie
Ruud Van Driver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:26 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you once again Bernie

Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: