Football Programmes Centre

John Alder Football Memorabilia Auction
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
John Alder Football Memorabilia Auction
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
treble99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm 
Post subject:

and i thought there were experts on here
Very Happy Very Happy
Wullie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:29 pm 
Post subject:

Must have been the centre fold that caught them out. Who would fold a replica ???? Cool
Wullie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:33 pm 
Post subject:

I almost bought this at the same auction house. Sadly I was outbid..... what a plonker

Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:13 pm 
Post subject:

treble99 wrote:
TheMusic wrote:
I don't think anyone is denying it was a worthy cause and a great gesture by the family and everyone involved. I'm not sure what fairness has to do with noting current market prices for football memorabilia though. I don't see the issue with people speculating on reasons for any results achieved through any sales medium. Fairness is irrelevant, even unapplicable here, I would venture.

Totally agree

This is a site that has f**k all to do with fairness and i am not surprised it can be declared on here,as unapplicable

Have you never been to a charity dinner for some very poorly person where they auction a pice of shit print with an auto pen autographed for a grand
Nobody picks through that do they
People on here are picking at a grewat piece of charity
Leave it at that

Ray, are you now the arbiter of morals on this site, or had you been on the sauce? Sherlock
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 pm 
Post subject:

Auchinleckian wrote:
treble99 wrote:
TheMusic wrote:
I don't think anyone is denying it was a worthy cause and a great gesture by the family and everyone involved. I'm not sure what fairness has to do with noting current market prices for football memorabilia though. I don't see the issue with people speculating on reasons for any results achieved through any sales medium. Fairness is irrelevant, even unapplicable here, I would venture.

Totally agree

This is a site that has f**k all to do with fairness and i am not surprised it can be declared on here,as unapplicable

Have you never been to a charity dinner for some very poorly person where they auction a pice of shit print with an auto pen autographed for a grand
Nobody picks through that do they
People on here are picking at a grewat piece of charity
Leave it at that

Ray, are you now the arbiter of morals on this site, or had you been on the sauce? Sherlock

IAM SURPRISED THAT YOU DID NOT RISE TO BAZZAS BAIT ABOUT THE OUT OF ORDER COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT U CHARITY AUCTIONS/VAT/TAX DODGING. COME TO THINK OF IT HE HAS NOT POSTED FOR OVER 18 HOURS-MAYBE YOU PAID HIM A VISIT!-plenty on here would have contributed to your fuel bill for sure Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: