Football Programmes Centre

A Prime Example Why I Call eBay Conbay!!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Prime Example Why I Call eBay Conbay!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 pm 
Post subject: A Prime Example Why I Call eBay Conbay!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BARCELON.....286.c0.m14

£9.99 or £24.99 BIN & £2.85 Postage Absolute Scandless

All complete lies

States only available to VIP's inside the ground and Not Available to the public

there were about 70,000 of these printed and handed out Free Of Charge to all fans inside the stadium

I will admit i went to the game fetched about 50 back with and sold them on ebay after the game with a BIN of £2.50 an £1.00 postage but this was to cover some of my trip money back and don't feel ripping people off in any way

I was the first to list these after the game from my hotel in Barcelona and could have easilly got £10 per programme but 1 i don't rip off fellow blues or fellow programme collectors and 2 anyone who asks me before the game as with our European games last season i gave out Free Of Charge as mancitymark will tell you as i gave him a full set of euro aways last season.

PS Mark - Please PM us your new address so i can post out your Barcelona Newspaper to You??
ChipPanDan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 pm 
Post subject:

Hi mate,
Have you got a colour team sheet from the 1860 Munich game ? I know you sent me the black and white versions....
Just got one from a lad who went.
If you need one let me know as I MAY be able to get my hands on another......don't know what price Karl will be selling them at.

Also, did you get a colour one from that game last season against that Ukrainian outfit we played in Germany ?
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate
Karl gave me one of the colour 1860 sheets at the reserves the other week as he owed me as i gave him loads of reserves and first team sheets end of last season.

I also have a few spares still of the colour Zaporizhya one from last season in Germany if you need this give us a shout and will get this out in the post to you??
ChipPanDan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 pm 
Post subject:

You're alright mate I got one off Nigel a while back.
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 pm 
Post subject:

OK no worries mate
can't remember if i have asked you but are you ok for all euro aways from last season
ChipPanDan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 pm 
Post subject:

Yep, all sorted for last season ta mate.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: